- Woodland Camouflage B.D.U. Pants $49.99
- Short Kutt Pocket Chain Saw $57.99
- 18 Million volt Talon Stun Gun and Flashlight Black $24.95
- Help Flag $6.99
- Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds $59.99
All items are packed securely in our Deluxe Camouflage Backpack, which has extra space for personal items, a bright orange pullout flag, and gun straps to free your hands as you travel. Each item is in a waterproof bag and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 2 people for 72 hours.
- (24) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (12) 400-Calorie Food Bars (4800 Calories)
- (20) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (2) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw*This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Emergency Candle
- (1) Emergency Bright Stick
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (2) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
- (2) Body Warmers
- (1) Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- (2) Emergency Ponchos with Hood
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- (1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- (2) Reusable Face Masks
- (1) 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- (1) Safety Goggles
- (1) Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (2) Deluxe Hygiene Kits
- (1) 0.25 oz. Hand and Body Lotion
- (1) 0.34 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner
- (1) Bar of soap
- (1) Comb
- (1) Deodorant Gel
- (3) Maxi Pads
- (1) Pocket Tissue Pack
- (1) Shaving Cream Packet
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Toothpaste
- (1) Toothpick
- (1) Twin Blade Razor
- (1) Washcloth
- (3) Wet Wipes
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
- (30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
- (35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
- (15) Alcohol pads
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (1) Elastic bandage (2”)
- (4) Finger splints
- (1) First aid guide
- (2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
- (2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
- (2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
- (1) Instant cold pack
- (1) Reusable Case
- (1) Roll of gauze (2”)
- (1) Roll of tape
- (1) Tweezers
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Notepad
- (1) Golf Pencil
- (1) Infectious-Waste Bag
- (1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
|Dimensions||22 × 12 × 10 in|
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
We bring you high quality products that you can have confidence in whenever the opportunity arises.Read More